Putting The Quality In Audit Reports - NASBA Auditing CPE - 1.5
- Speaker:Jonnie T. Keith
- Product Code:GRC-90301
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The objective of any report is to provide important information to management in the area reviewed. It represents the end result of weeks of reviews, analyses, interviews and discussions. The quality of that report will have an impact on how well the report is understood and accepted. The best information and recommendations may not be acted upon if the report is poorly written. Poor quality reports can result in management:
- Misunderstanding the information
- Getting too little information
- Getting too much information
- Getting incorrect information
Ideally, the audit report should provide management with enough information to understand:
- What was done
- What was found
- What management should do
How well you communicate that information is critical to getting management’s acceptance of your findings and their agreement with your recommendations. A well written audit report adds value to your clients by providing information that is:
- The objective of this webinar is to:
- Provide a review of the audit standards related to audit report quality
- Provide a detailed review of each of the seven report quality elements:
- Participate in various quality report exercises
Who Will Benefit
- Chief Audit Executives
- Audit Directors
- Audit supervisors
- Audit Managers
- Staff Auditors
- Government Auditors
- Compliance Auditors
- Internal Control Specialists
- Public Accountants
- Accounting Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Quality Control Specialists
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Auditing - 1.5CPE (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - None| No advance preparation.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP)
- Certified Internal Control Auditor (CICA)