All About SPCC Oil Plans: An EPA Perspective
- Speaker:Joe Keenan
- Product Code:GRC-NR24
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar will help attendees to learn SPCC Implementation Plan Best Practices. The US EPA requires a SPCC Plan be prepared by companies that use certain petroleum-based chemicals and Oils.
Why Should You Attend:
In the plan, companies must describe what controls that they have implemented to prevent releases of these type of chemicals/Oils and also what countermeasures they will take if they have a release. By requiring upfront planning, the EPA is attempting to prevent the discharge of chemicals/Oils into or upon navigable waters of the U.S. or adjoining shorelines.
In this Program you will learn:
- All of the Ins and Outs of the EPA SPCC Oil Plan Requirements.
- The newest EPA Requirements for SPCC Plans.
- If an SPCC Plan is Required for your Facility.
- What the SPCC Plans Require for your Facility.
- Learn SPCC Implementation Plan Best Practices
- Conduct Effective Training for Managers and Supervisors on SPCC Plan Requirements.
- Answer Site-Specific Questions and Scenarios Regarding SPCC Plans.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
A facility is covered by the SPCC rule if it fulfills the following requirements:
- It has a total aboveground oil storage capacity greater than 1,320 gallons.
- It stores, transfers, uses or consumes oil or oil products including diesel fuel, gasoline, lube oil or hydraulic oil.
- It could reasonably be expected to discharge oil to waters of the United States or adjoining shorelines, such as interstate waters, intrastate lakes, rivers and streams.
- Learn if your facility is covered by the EPA SPCC requirement how to effectively implement an SPCC Plan at your facility!
Who Will Benefit:
- Maintenance Workers
- Production Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Environmental Health and Safety Professionals.
Senior Safety Coordinator, C Spire
Joe Keenan is a highly experienced Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) and human resources professional and management consultant with over 21 years of experience. He received his Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing Green Belt in 2005, MBA with a human resource management concentration in 2007 and Certified Safety Professional (CSP) in 2011. He currently serves as President of the Mississippi Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE). Mr. Keenan has served on the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program Participants Association (VPPPA) Region IV Board of Directors as a Director at Large from 2013-2015. Since 2002, he is an OSHA General Industry and Construction 10/30-Hour Authorized Outreach Trainer.