Applying Macros in Excel Spreadsheet - NASBA CPE 1.5
- Speaker:David H. Ringstrom, CPA
- Product Code:GRC-90363
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
NASBA CPE Credits: 1.5
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
NASBA CPE Certification - 1.5 CPE
Group Internet Based | 1.5 (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Computer Software & App - 1.5CPE (1.5 CPE) | Specialized Knowledge - 1.5CPE (1.5 CPE) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - None| No advance preparation.
This webcast is designed to teach Excel users how to create and implement macros. David introduces you to the concept of macros as well as to the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macro. You’ll learn how to use the Record Macro feature and the Personal Macro Workbook, manage Excel’s macro security prompts, and more. After participating is this webcast, you’ll be equipped to begin utilizing macros immediately.
David demonstrates every technique at least twice: first, on a PowerPoint slide with numbered steps, and second, in Excel 2016. He draws your attention to any differences in Excel 2013, 2010, or 2007 during the presentation and in his detailed handouts. David also provides an Excel workbook that includes most of the examples he uses during the webcast.
What will be Covered:
- Discovering how to use Excel’s Personal Macro Workbook.
- Deciphering and managing Excel’s macro security prompts.
- Converting .XLS workbooks to the up-to-date .XLSX format with just two keystrokes.
- Understanding how macros are used in Excel, along with the risks and benefits associated with them.
- Learning the risks and frustrations of using merged cells in Excel worksheets.
- Learning how to use Excel’s Record Macro feature to create simple macros, without having any knowledge of programming.
- Apply Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros in Excel.
- Define how to use the Record Macro feature.
- Apply the Hide and Unhide commands in an Excel Personal Macro Workbook as needed.
Who will benefit:
Practitioners seeking to understand the concept of macros and gaining experience with VBA macros and the Record Macro feature.
- Payroll Professionals
- Human Resources
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners, Officers, Managers and Key Personnel
- Lawmakers, Attorneys, or any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and technicalities within the payroll process
- Anyone who is interested in improving Excel Skills
Nationally recognized Microsoft Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA, is the president and owner of Accounting Advisors, Inc. based in Atlanta, Georgia. David founded Accounting Advisors in 1991 as a consulting-services business, later he began teaching continuing education classes as well. His mission since is to offer quality training and consulting services on Microsoft Excel via live webcasts, on-demand self-study webcasts, and in-house engagements. David has taught hundreds of webinars on Excel and other topics, in addition to speaking at conferences and in-house engagements.
David has developed training courses based on his 25 years of experience in Consulting. David’s mantra is “Either you work Excel, or it works you,” so he focuses on what many users don’t know but should know about Microsoft Excel.
His mission is to offer quality training on Excel and additional accounting software via live webcasts, on-demand self-study webcasts, and in-house engagements. More than 24 providers, located throughout the country as well as overseas, now look to David for their Excel and accounting software training needs.
David’s Excel courses cover the gamut of the software’s features and functions to provide CPAs as well as accounting and financial professionals the knowledge they need to work more efficiently and effectively in Excel. His comprehensive yet easy to understand presentations cover Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007. David’s webcasts are fast paced, and he welcomes attendees’ questions. In addition, his detailed handouts and slides serve as handy reference tools students can fall back on after participating in his webcasts or taking his self-study courses.