Stay Interviews: Engaging Talented Employees with Focus and Intention
- Speaker:Melveen Stevenson
- Product Code:GRC-90460
HRCI Credits: 1.5
SHRM Credits: 1.5
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
In today’s dynamic job marketplace, employees have multiple options for where to work. As a result, employers need to understand not only how to recruit the best candidates, but also how to retain their best employees.
If you’re relying on standard benefits, employee perks, and exit interviews to engage your employees, then you’re missing a key component of a robust talent management program. And you’re probably needlessly spending precious capital recruiting replacement employees.
Stay interviews can reveal essential information and direction needed to retain the very best and brightest in your company. Structured for the mutual benefits of both the employee and the company, these interviews can help to reduce turnover costs, increase engagement and performance of employees, and increase organizational performance as well.
This course will cover the benefits and principle components of an effective retention strategy with special emphasis on stay interviews.
- Why employee retention is important.
- How to develop a retention strategy that is right for your organization.
- What are the key components of a robust retention strategy.
- How to conduct a stay interview to effectively gather the best information.
- What are the best questions to ask in stay interviews.
- How to keep the momentum going after the stay interview is completed.
Who will benefit most:
- Supervisors and Managers with employees who report to them
- Project and team leaders who lead a team of employees
- Human resources professionals
- Business Owners/ Corporate Leaders
- Experienced leaders who desire to develop the next generation of leaders in their organization
SHRM PDCs - 1.5
GRCTS is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for [1.5] PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
HRCI CPE - 1.5
HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. As a certified HR professional with a background in accounting and finance, she helps companies to navigate the human resources “jungle” of compliance, human capital, and leadership challenges. By using an encompassing business approach, she helps to strengthen the infrastructure of organizations from the inside out, specifically through leadership development, operations, training, and employee engagement.
Upon graduating from the University of Hawaii at Manoa where she studied accounting, Melveen began her career at a large international accounting firm, then international banking. After completing her MBA degree at Michigan State University’s Eli Broad Graduate School of Management, she embarked upon her human resources career, inspired by the desire to support and drive organizational success through human capital. She has held leadership positions in human resources operations, supply chain, and talent management at international companies in food manufacturing, medical products, and consumer products. She has also worked internationally.
Melveen is certified through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM-SCP) and the Human Resources Certification Institute (SPHR). In addition, she is certified in Extended DiSC® and is a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner.