Supply Chain and Product Compliance Using RoHS, REACH, and Conflict Minerals
- Speaker:Kelly Eisenhardt
- Date: 4th December 2018 10:30 AM PST | 01:30 PM EST
- Product Code:GRC-90445
Left to Register
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
Certification: GRCTS Attendance Certificate
This training program will offer an in-depth look at three important product regulations focused on materials compliance and ethical sourcing, along with the tools and policies needed to implement them.
Today’s corporations are faced with many challenges when it comes to designing, manufacturing, and distributing their products around the world. With over 10,300 environmental regulations globally, limited budget and resources, companies need to focus on the regulations that cover the broadest territory and encompass the strictest standards. To prevent stop shipments, fines, and fees, companies must align key regulatory requirements with programs throughout the supply chain.
The European Union and the United States are leading the world in product regulations focused on environmental compliance and ethical sourcing. Compliance is mandatory to continue manufacturing, shipping, and selling products in Europe and the U.S. It is required that companies comply with the use laws and limits for each material, along with documenting the appropriate due diligence, and completing the mandatory government reporting requirements.
This webinar will illustrate why, as the number of monitored substances continues to rise, it is important for companies to develop the programs, processes, and tools that will help prevent future enforcement actions.
- Overview of three of the most important materials regulations, the processes, and the programs needed
- RoHS 1 and 2 Compliance
- REACH Compliance
- US Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Reporting
- Improving data collection by using Jig 101, IEC 62474, IPC 1752
- Managing suppliers with procurement contracts
- Effectively using technology for tracking and managing compliance
Who can attend:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all
- Product design
- Supply chain compliance
- Responsible sourcing
- Supply chain risk management
- Environmental compliance
- Social compliance and auditing
- Corporate social responsibility
- Quality Managers
- Environmental Managers,
Kelly Eisenhardt is co-founder and managing director of BlueCircle Advisors responsible for business development, consulting, and training services focused on environmental compliance and corporate social responsibility.
Her experience working in technology and sustainability roles for companies such as EMC, PTC, and Fair Factories Clearinghouse has given her a strong foundation to create compliance programs, build sustainability and reporting programs, implement data collection technologies, and manage initiatives that identify CSR risk in facilities, products, and supply chains. She is a writer for industry trade publications such as EnvironmentEnergyPro, CSRwire, CSR@Risk, and an invited guest blogger at Triple Pundit on trends in compliance, supply chain, and sustainable product development.
BlueCircle Advisors is a social welfare consultancy in CSR risk management focused on helping companies make environmentally safe products, reducing carbon footprint by using less energy, and instituting fair working conditions in global supply chains.