Tackling ACH Fraud - NASBA CPE 1.8 (+)
- Speaker:Rayleen Pirnie
- Date: 30th May 2019 10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST
- Product Code:GRC-90611
- NASBA CPE: 1.8
Left to Register
NASBA CPE Credits: 1.8
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
Learn the most common and costly forms of ACH fraud, how to avoid it and the proper internal controls to have in place. The presenter will discuss the most current forms of specific ACH frauds.
Why Should You Attend:
Fraud committed using the ACH Network continues to evolve and losses continue to rise for businesses and financial institutions. Much of the fraud can be avoided if you know what to look for and have proper controls in place.
This session explores the most common and costly forms of ACH fraud (specific frauds determined closer to the event date to ensure we’re covering the most current). Plus we’ll look at what the Regulator’s expect or recommend to control fraud, valuable resources to help your organization minimize exposure, and best practices and controls that can help detect and curb these growing fraud trends.
Areas Covered in the Webinar
- Common forms of ACH Fraud – Exact Topics TBD closer to event date
- Tips and Best Practices
- Assessing your risk
- Using training as a fraud prevention tool
- Internal controls
- Account controls
- Applicable Regulatory guidance and expectations
- Suspicious Activity Reports
- Account monitoring
- How Regulator guidance and state law affects liability
- Examine common forms of ACH Fraud
- Record controls and best practices to avoid losses
- Identify applicable Regulatory guidance and expectations
- Review available resources
Who Will Benefit:
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Compliance Professionals
- Operational Risk professionals
- Audit Committee Members
- Director of Security / Investigators
- Information Security
- Executive Management
Next Online and Two Day Events:
Inperson – ACH Risk Management: 1.5 day Workshop
NASBA CPE - 1.8 - Group Internet Based | 1.2 NASBA Credits (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - None | No advance preparation
Business Management & Organization – 45 Minutes – 0.9 CPE | Management Advisory Services – 45 Minutes - 0.9 CPE| TOTAL – 1.8 NASBA CPE Credits
Rayleen is the founder and owner of RP Payments Risk Consulting Services, LLC. based in Missouri. She is a nationally recognized payments risk and fraud expert who offers specialized consulting services, procedural and risk management reviews, and payments education. Rayleen’s specialized skill is delving into the world beyond the payment rules; areas where organizations often find themselves in positions of liability or loss with little to no clear guidance. She is an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) who has worked with all payment systems for nearly 20 years, and a Certified Enterprise Risk Professional (CERP). Rayleen also holds a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration.
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org