Detailing Transportation Fringe Benefits - HRCI & SHRM Accredited
- Speaker:Vicki M. Lambert
- Product Code:GRC-NR26
HRCI Credits: 1.5
HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
SHRM Credits: 1.5
GRCTS is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for [1.5] PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Should You Attend:
Fringe benefits, including transportation fringe benefits, are an integral part of a compensation package for employees today. When determining what fringe benefits to provide the first question that usually arises is “how are we going to do it.” But your task doesn’t stop once that question is answered and the fringe benefit is provided. When providing transportation fringe benefits the very next question that must be answered before that employee starts that new car, pulls into the parking space or hops on the bus is---what are the IRS taxation and reporting requirements?
The Internal Revenue Code has strict guidelines on the taxation and reporting of transportation fringe benefits that must be adhered to in order to avoid audits and penalties. This webinar will explore how the definition of transportation fringe benefits crosses the spectrum from providing a company car, paying for bus passes and parking spots to providing a bicycle and may even include the time spent on a private company plane. And the taxation requirements can be just as varied—from no taxation to the required use of algebraic formulas.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- What are the four allowable methods to calculate the personal use of a company car
- How to calculate the taxable wages for the personal use of a company vehicle using one of the four accepted IRS methods
- When an auto allowance is considered taxable wages and when it is not
- IRS 132 transportation fringe benefits including parking, bus passes and tokens and bicycles—when to tax and when not to—what are the limits
- Calculating the personal use of a company aircraft even if there is a business trip involved somewhere
Who Will Benefit:
- Payroll Professionals
- Human Resources
- Accounting Personnel
- Business Owners
- Any individual or entity that must deal with the complexities and technicalities of the taxation and reporting of transportation fringe benefits within the payroll process
Vicki M. Lambert, CPP, is President and Academic Director of The Payroll Advisor™, a firm specializing in payroll education and training.
With over 35 years of hands-on experience in all facets of payroll functions as well as over 20 years as a trainer and author, Ms. Lambert has become the most sought-after and respected voice in the practice and management of payroll issues. She has conducted open market training seminars on payroll issues across the United States that have been attended by executives and professionals from some of the most prestigious firms in business today.
A pioneer in electronic and online education, Ms. Lambert produces and presents payroll related audio seminars, webinars and webcasts for clients, APA chapters and business groups throughout the country. Ms. Lambert is an adjunct faculty member at Brandman University in Southern California and is the creator of and instructor for their Practical Payroll Online program, which is approved for recertification hours by the APA. She is also the Program Developer, Subject Matter Expert (SME), and Facilitator for the Certificate in Payroll Practice and Management Program offered by Cengage Learning / Ed2Go through hundreds of colleges and universities across the country.