Wire Transfer Fraud - Fighting this Devastating Fraud - NASBA CPE 1.5
- Speaker:Rayleen Pirnie
- Date: 21st May 2019 10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST
- Product Code:GRC-90582
- NASBA CPE: 1.5
Left to Register
NASBA CPE Credits: 1.5
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the Recording of the Training for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at email@example.com.
This wire transfer fraud prevention webinar will discuss various methods to identify red flags, how to isolate your organization from it and what risk management practices to be deployed to minimize the exposure.
Wire Transfer fraud has been around almost as long as the payment system itself and shows no signs of stopping. In fact, in 2015 and 2016, we saw renewed efforts to defraud consumers, businesses and financial institutions driving losses to alarming heights. This course provides attendees with a brief overview of current forms of wire transfer fraud with an emphasis on identifying and mitigating exposure and in particular learn how to.
- Identify the red flags of common forms of wire transfer fraud
- Isolate how your organization can help combat fraud
- Review sound risk assessment practices to help minimize exposure
- Document valuable tips to protect your organization and customers
- Record valuable resources for consumers, businesses and financial institutions
- Wire transfer liability
- Identifying the most common and financially devastating forms of Wire Transfer Fraud
- Incorporating wire transfer fraud into your organizations risk assessment and enterprise risk management
- Internal controls
- Minimizing exposure from outside the organization that can cause losses
- Account controls
- Front line / Customer Service personnel
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Officers
- Director of Security
- Compliance Professionals
- Operational Risk professionals
- CFO / Finance Professionals
- Audit Committee Members
- Operational Risk Managers
- Departmental Managers
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Fraud Investigators
- Branch managers
NASBA CPE - 1.5 - Group Internet Based | 1.5 NASBA Credits (1 CPE for 50 minutes) | Intermediate | Prerequisites - None | No advance preparation
Business Management & Organization – 30 Minutes – 0.6 CPE | Management Advisory Services – 30 Minutes - 0.6 CPE | Specialized Knowledge and Applications – 30 Minutes – 0.6 CPE | TOTAL – 1.8 NASBA CPE Credits
Rayleen is the founder and owner of RP Payments Risk Consulting Services, LLC. based in Missouri. She is a nationally recognized payments risk and fraud expert who offers specialized consulting services, procedural and risk management reviews, and payments education. Rayleen’s specialized skill is delving into the world beyond the payment rules; areas where organizations often find themselves in positions of liability or loss with little to no clear guidance. She is an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) who has worked with all payment systems for nearly 20 years, and a Certified Enterprise Risk Professional (CERP). Rayleen also holds a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration.
GRCTS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org