Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excel Applications are widely used in laboratories, offices and manufacturing e.g., for data capture, data manipulation and report generation. Regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley Act and FDA's GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 require users of software and computer systems to demonstrate and document data accuracy, integrity and confidentiality. Out-of-the box Excel® has not been designed for regulated environments. However, with a good knowledge of Excel® capabilities combined with good procedures and practices on how to validate and use Excel® requirements can be met. For example, the FDA is widely using Excel® and complies with its own regulations.
- Regulatory requirements for spreadsheets; FDA Part 11 and GxP
- Recent FDA inspectional observations and warning letters
- Recommendations from the new GAMP®5 and EU Annex 11
- How to design spreadsheets for compliance.
- How to design, ensure and validate spreadsheet integrity.
- When, what and how much to test?
- Validation of standard/native Excel functions?
- How to apply risk based validation to spreadsheet applications
- Validation of 'ad hoc' spreadsheet applications.
- How to document planning, specifications, installation, testing and changes
- Examples from manufacturing, laboratories and offices
For easy implementation, attendees will receive
SOP: Validation of spreadsheet applications
SOP: Development and use of spreadsheets in regulated environments
Gap analysis/checklist for Macros and Spreadsheet applications
Who will benefit:
- Developers and users of spreadsheet templates
- Lab Supervisors and managers
- QA managers and personnel
- Teachers and more
- Manufacturers of Pharmaceutical drug substances (APIs)
- Contract laboratories
- Medical device companies
- Clinical testing
- CROs and others
Ludwig Huber, Ph.D., is the director of Lab compliance and editor of Lab Compliance. He is the author of the books "Validation and Qualification in Analytical Laboratories" and "Validation of Computerized Analytical and Networked Systems". He has given multiple presentations mainly on GLP/GMP, 21 CFR Part 11, and Validation around the world. This included seminars, workshops and presentations for the US FDA, China CFDA, , ISPE, Japan PDA, PIC/S and several other national health care agencies.