What Pharmaceutical Industry Should do to Adequately Implement a Quality Risk Management System
- Speaker:Dr. David Lim
- Product Code:GRC-90360
Live Session - How it works
- Username and Password will be sent to you within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- Presentation handouts in pdf format will be emailed to along with the login instructions or few hours before the meeting starts.
- Login to the session by clicking on “Join the Meeting” in the login instructions and then dial the number to connect to the meeting audio or use your Computer to connect to audio. Please use the name and the email address you used at the time of registration to join the meeting.
- Get answer to your queries through interactive Q&A sessions. The Q and A sessions are at the end of the meeting. The expert will complete his/ her presentation and then the phone lines will be open for the audience to discuss your questions.
- Please let us know your thoughts and views at the end of webinar, your valuable feedback will help us improve our Training programs.
- Certificate of attendance is emailed to you within 6 working days from the date the webinar was completed. If you don’t receive an email within 6 days. Please email our email@example.com
Recorded Session - How it works
- Login Information with Password to view the webinar will be emailed to you within 48 hours from the date the Live webinar was completed. The link to the recording is for a single person use only and it is valid for 6 months or the actual duration the recording was purchased.
- Please click on the link to access the Recording and type in the password provided in the email.
- Presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format.
Training CD - How it works
- Free shipment within 2 working days, from the date the webinar was completed. The presentation and other handouts will be emailed to you in a pdf format if we are unable to attach them in the CD or USB.
(For more information about our products contact +1- 248-233-2049)
If you are unable to attend the meeting Live then you can opt in for the Live Recording instead. Access the recording of the webinar for 6 months. Contact our support for any questions. To prepare an invoice to pay by Check or Wire email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certification: GRCTS Completion Certificate
This presentation is intended to help you get familiar with best practices for quality risk management (QRM) applicable for pharmaceutical industry (drugs, biosimilars, and biologics).
We will also discuss how quality risk management can be effectively integrated into a quality system (QS) in the pharmaceutical industry.
This seminar will help attendees understand risk management principles, risk management tools, methods and processes applicable to the pharmaceutical industry. In addition, this seminar will help the attendees how to develop and implement a systematic and holistic risk management strategy integrated into the quality system.
In this 60-min presentation, the speaker will guide you through the details of how to implement the systematic and holistic risk management for drugs, biosimilars and biologics.
Areas To Be Covered in this Seminar:
- Applicable Laws and Regulations
- Key Definitions
- Risk Management (RM) Process – Systematic and Integrated
- RM Principles
- Risk Management Tools and Methods (PHA, HAZOP, HACCP, FTA, FMEA, FMECA)
- Risk Ranking
- How to Facilitate Quality Risk Management
- Common Mistakes and How to Prevent Common Pitfalls
- Risk Control Measures
- Risk Communication – How
- RM Applications for Operations, R&D, Materials, Facilities, Utilities, Equipment, Manufacturing, Labeling and Packaging, Laboratory Studies and Quality Control.
- Doing RM Right Without Wasting Resources
- Practical Aspects (Value) of Risk Management
- Relationship with Other Quality Subsystems
- Implementing RM in an Efficient and Effective Manner.
- Speaker’s Practical PASS-IT Guide
Who will benefit:
- Compliance Officers
- Complainant Managers
- Managers (RA, QA/QC, CA)
- Contractors and Subcontractors
- Anyone interested in the topic
Dr. David Lim, Ph.D., RAC, ASQ-CQA. Dr. Lim is President and Principal of Regulatory Doctor. Dr. Lim frequently presents global regulatory and quality compliance topics in various forums and meetings. Recently, Dr. Lim developed 510(k) templates ready for use compliant with e-Copy and RTA policy. In addition, Dr. Lim developed FDA inspection checklists for drug and medical device manufacturers based on his analysis of FDA inspectional observations cited in 483s for the past seven years.
Dr. Lim provides his feedback to regulatory agency (e.g., US FDA) through public comments and also served as a panel member during the FDA’s transparency public meeting in 2009. Dr. Lim contributes to the Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS) as an author and speaker.
Dr. Lim leads and directs all research projects including pharmacovigilance, medical device reporting, recalls and patient safety signals being conducted at the Regulatory Doctor.