Master’s degree in Human Resource Developmen
Founder and President of Hindsight Human Resources
- Teri Morning, MBA, MS, specializes in solving company “people problems.”
- Teri is the founder and president of Hindsight Human Resources.
- Teri also sources HR software solutions for incident tracking, employee relations, safety (Incident Tracker), compensation (Comp-ease) and performance management (Performance Pro).
- Twenty+ years human resource and training experience in a variety of fields, including retail, distribution, architectural, engineering, consulting, manufacturing (union), public sector and both profit and non-profit companies.
- Teri has enjoyed consulting with employers on their problems and trained managers and employees for over 20 years, meeting and working with employees from all types of businesses.
- In addition to an MBA, Teri has a Master’s degree in Human Resource Development with a specialization in conflict management.
- Teri was certified by the state of Indiana in mediation skills, and Teri is currently certified in project management and it management and qualified as a Myers Briggs practitioner. Teri has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications.
Discipline and Documentation - Writing, Timing, Administration and Scrutiny - HRCI and SHRM Certification
Time: 14th December 2018 11:00 AM PDT | 02:00 PM EDT
Model : GRC-NR17
Time: 19th February 2019 10:00 AM PDT | 01:00 PM EDT
Model : GRC-90476
FMLA Self-Audits: Find and Fix Your Leave Practice Problems Before the Feds Do - HRCI & SHRM Certifications
Time: 5th February 2019 11:30 AM PDT | 02:30 PM EDT
Model : GRC-90536
Pregnancy Accommodation - PDA, ADA & FMLA: How to Manage Requests for Light Duty, Leave, Transfer & More
Time: 5th November 2018 11:00 AM PDT | 02:00 PM EDT
Model : GRC-90433